Thursday, June 19, 2008

Mexican Food


Well, the new El Carrizo is finally open. This is the one on Whittlesey by the new Floor America and Sleep Center. The service and food were very good. The kids and I enjoyed the cheese dip and the Carrizo fajitas(shrimp, chicken, and steak). However, if you are in the mood for a margarita or such, they do not have their alcohol license yet. The interior is very nice. Supposedly there is another El Carrizo in an old Chilji's restaurant too. Well, enjoy the rest of your week. Next week the kids don't have any camps which means I don't have to make multiple trips back and forth to take them and pick them up. I think we will try to go to Callaway and maybe a movie. The trick is making sure they both have a friend so that they don't bother each other and drive me crazy with their fussing.

Linda

1 comment:

Rachel Wright said...

I am ready to go somewhere for a margarita.... let's get together soon Rachel