Monday, June 16, 2008

Summer Fun!

Hi Everyone,
The kids and I are enjoying being out of school. That doesn't mean we don't have a lot going on though. Tatum is participating in Drama camp (6/9-6/20). The group will perform songs and skits from School House Rock this Friday and Saturday. It is fun to see kids getting excited about educational cartoons. I remember watching School House Rock every Saturday. Mason's first day of Doyle Baseball camp is today (6/16). He will attend camp all this week. I have taken the summer of from all training and workshops. This is a first for me in the 6 years that I have taught in Muscogee County. I am tackling some "hot spots" at home. My biggest task is organizing all of my teaching resources and boy do I have a lot of resources. I have taken time to read books so far which was very enjoyable and relaxing. Monte continues to plug away at his job with a Terex and with the Mobile Attic franchise he and his dad own. He works from home which makes having the kids and I at home trickier. We don't have plans for a family vacation yet. I am researching what some of the Georgia beaches and attractions have to offer.

1 comment:

Rachel Wright said...

Great Pictures...beware posting gets addictive. i look at this as digital scrapbooking. can't wait to see you again.